Account Executive Enterprise
What makes a Champ
You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard. And also like a lot of start-ups, we’re growing super fast – we’ve quadrupled our team within a year, and like a cheetah on a skateboard going down a hill, we’re only going faster.
So what makes Hotelchamp different to other startups? The short answer is how we treat you. We celebrate the individual success of each and every employee, we’re just as interested in your development as our own, and we’ll absolutely push you to your limits – but never too far. We know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. Because that’s what it takes to be a Champ.
Why you want to be a Champ
In this role, you’ll be boldly going where no Champ has gone before. No, not to Vancouver – we’re talking about forging our new Enterprise division. In this role, you’ll be creating your own international pipeline and working directly with our enigmatic Head of Sales to craft the perfect market strategy. Your focus will be on building valuable C-level relationships with some of the biggest international hotel chains all around the world; something that feels as comfortable and natural to you as a pair of nice pyjamas.
Like a human Swiss-army knife, you have the tools and techniques to personally drive sales opportunities, and present, negotiate and close valuable deals – oh, and use a bottle opener.
What it comes down to:
- Acting as the architect of enterprise accounts, you’ll create your own network from scratch, establishing a pipeline for potential sales and clients.
- Your passion for our product cannot be contained in one country – you adventure to international industry events and roadshows, inspiring the market with Hotelchamp’s story, told through keynotes, presentations and puppet shows (but probably just the first two)
- You build relationships with key-stakeholders, senior managers and C-level executives within your client businesses to close deals and maybe even get added to their Christmas card lists
What makes you a Champ
- 3–5 victory filled years in SMB or Enterprise Sales in the sassy SaaS field
- You have a trusty playbook of data-proven sales strategies – but you’re always experimenting to find new approaches to achieve success
- Knowledge of the organisational, financial and behavioural structures of medium-sized and large organisations, preferably in hotel chains
- You’re an objection assassin – identifying and eliminating sales and product obstacles quickly and in creative ways
- Like an expensive washing machine/dryer combo, you can handle the entire cycle – from prospecting, to negotiations, to closing deals
- Your spoken and written English skills excellent – heaps more gooder than this sentence 4 example
- Like a robot that learned how to love, your highly commercial mindset is also delicately intertwined with what is genuinely right for the customer
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills to help you close every deal, nurture every customer and win every rap-battle
- You have the leadership skills to motivate others, educate and guide them to seal deals and tell them inspiring parables of when you were their age
What we give to you
- A group of energetic, multicultural and totally good-looking colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 50 people!)
- The opportunity to carve your own signature into the growth story of Hotelchamp, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- As the old guy in Spiderman says, with great power, comes great responsibility – take control of your development and guide where you want to take your career within the company
- Thank God it’s Thursday – Thursday drinks with the whole team and Thursday company lunch on us
- Some of the most competitive but poorly skilled ping-pong players in the world – prepare to be challenged (and probably victorious)
- A huge office in B.amsterdam – the biggest start-up ecosystem in Europe for start-ups, creatives and corporates. Featuring two lounges, a gym, cinema, and rooftop bar and restaurant overlooking the city, B.Amsterdam is like a miniature Silicon Valley – but without all of the expensive real-estate or self-driving car