Customer Success Manager Key Accounts
What’s your next step?
Are you a driven self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit is running your mind? You want to get into one of the hottest SaaS tech-startups in Europe and your hands on the pulse of international growth, puberty struggles and a jizzle jazzle of more than +20 nationalities?
Join our journey: bring your expertise to the customer success team and your empathy to our highly valued customers!
What you’ll do with us
In your role you take over ownership of three key areas:
Account management: You make sure that your customers receive the best support there is, you drive their account and achieve complete customer happiness
Number crunching: You tweak all levels of our technology to drive the success of your customers. You run deep dive data analysis and draw conclusion for continuous conversion rate improvements
Hands on deck: You draft strategies and bring them in place. Together with other champs of your team you drive the learning within the team and boost to new heights month over month.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in account management or customer success management, preferably SaaS
- Minimum 1 year (the more the merrier) significant experience in the following: CRO, Google Analytics, SEO, Performance Marketing
- Experience working within the SaaS industry
- Full professional proficiency in English and one other European language
- Overachieving performance goals in number driven environment
- Brave when it comes to big responsibilities
- Pure customer focus to your bones
What we give to you
- A group of energetic, multicultural and totally good-looking colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 50 people!)
- The opportunity to carve your own signature into the growth story of Hotelchamp, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- As the old guy in Spiderman says, with great power, comes great responsibility – take control of your development and guide where you want to take your career within the company
- Thank God it’s Thursday – Thursday drinks with the whole team and Thursday company lunch on us
- Some of the most competitive but poorly skilled ping-pong players in the world – prepare to be challenged (and probably victorious)
- A huge office in B.amsterdam – the biggest start-up ecosystem in Europe for start-ups, creatives and corporates. Featuring two lounges, a gym, cinema, and rooftop bar and restaurant overlooking the city, B.Amsterdam is like a miniature Silicon Valley – but without all of the expensive real-estate or self-driving car
What makes a Champ
You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard. And also like a lot of start-ups, we’re growing super fast – we’ve quadrupled our team within a year, and like a cheetah on a skateboard going down a hill, we’re only going faster.
So what makes Hotelchamp different to other startups? The short answer is how we treat you. We celebrate the individual success of each and every employee, we’re just as interested in your development as our own, and we’ll absolutely push you to your limits – but never too far. We know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. Because that’s what it takes to be a Champ.
If it rings a bell, join us at Hotelchamp!